SS 304 SCH10 Reducing Butt Weld Pipe Fitting Stainless Steel
- Design Standard: ASTM A403
- Diameter Size Range: 1/2" up to 12"
- Butt Welding End Standard: GN12459 GB/T13401
- Material: Stainless Steel 304 and Stainless Steel 316
- Butt welding joint is permanently leakproof and strong.
- Continuous steel structure of the joints between the pipes and fittings have a good strength in the piping system.
- The butt welding pipe fittings commonly have a smooth surface and
gradual directional changes, it will decrease the pressure losses
and turblence of the system, and protect from the corrosion and
- The butt welding pipe fittings have a lower cost in bugdet.
- The butt welding joints have a smaller space in the system.