socket welding 304 stainless steel ASTM A182, ASME B16.5 Sch 40S
150 lbs flange
What we can make:
|Stainless steel socket welding flange|
304,304L,316,316L,321 ,310S,904L,S31803,F51and so on
GB,JIS,BS,DIN.ANSI,GOST and Non standard
Slip-on flanges, Blind flanges, Lap joint flanges, Welding neck
flanges,Plate flange,Socket welding flanges and Treaded flanges
class:150 300 400 600 900 1500 and 2500, pn :6 10 16 25 40 64 and
160 ,5K-40K and so on
FF ,RF, LJ, FM ,R.T.J ,R.J and so on .
according to client's requirement.
not less than ±8% of normal wall thickness.
Function of different types of flange:
- Weldneck flanges create a smooth weld matching the thickness and bevel of the pipe.
With a diameter that matches the inside of the pipe, they work by
transferring pressure from the flange to the pipe. Typically used
for high-pressure applications, weldneck flanges are the most
commonly used flange style.
- Threaded Pipe flanges are unique and beneficial because there is no need to weld them to
the pipe. Instead, they have an outer thread. These are most
commonly used for small diameter projects with high pressure.
- Slip-On flangesare the least expensive type and come in large or small sizes. They
have a diameter slightly larger than the pipe, allowing them to
easily slip directly over the pipe. After slipping on , they are
then also fillet welded. The two types of slip-on flanges are the
ring and hub flanges, differing by size specifications.
- Lap Joint flanges are typically used in conjunction with either a stub end or taft.
Because it is easily assembled and aligned, this type of flange
should be used in low-pressure applications or those that require
- Blind flanges, also known as blanking flanges, are used to seal off pipelines, pumps or valves to prevent flow.
They are suitable for testing the pressure of liquid or gas flowing
through a pipe and can sometimes be sued as an inspection cover. It
is easily manageable and can be reversed to allow for expansion.
- Socket Weld flanges are used in high pressure, smaller pipe applications. Here, the
pipe is inserted into the socket and fillet welded at the top
allowing for a smoother fluid and gas flow through the pipe.
- Ring-Type Joint flanges can help in high-pressure applications to prevent leaks. These
flanges have a unique groove that can be compressed onto a Slip-On,
Blind or Weldneck flange. This will further allow the pipe to
withstand extreme pressure and temperature.