Stainless Steel Ball Valve APN63 SS304 Reducing Bore Threaded
Stainless Steel Mini Ball Valves (or miniature ball valves) are
made for use in confined spaces. With a pressure rating of 1000 psi
(water, oil or gas) and made out of S.S. 304, this line of valves
outshines the rest of the mini ball valves available on this site.
The valves are available in FxF, MxF and MxM connection types, and
in sizes from 1/4" to 1".
- SS 304 (CF8) body and ball for extra strength and corrosion
resistance Working Pressure 1,000 psi;
- Double seal system allows flow can go in either direction Suitable
for full range of liquids and gas;
- Temperature range: -30°F to 325°F Fast 1/4 turn open or closed
- Each valve individually tested for maximum safety Blow-out Proof
- BSP, BSPT, NPT, DIN2999 and G thread connections (FxF, FxM and MxM)
Heavy duty Zinc Alloy handles and Stainless steel Handles are